About the organisation
CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE IN FRANCE
- Public bodies dedicated to the private sector French Chambers of Commerce have the special characteristic of being public bodies which are managed by an assembly of voluntary, elected members.
- Public bodies: Official organisations which enjoy autonomy at decison-making, budgetary and legal level, and whose roles are defined by a law dating back to April 9th, 1898.
- Elected members are company directors : An assembly of voluntary, elected members, all company directors active in commerce, industry and the service sector, and elected by companies based in the constituency. They comprise the assembly which defines strategy and major guidelines for activities aimed at encouraging the economic development of the region and its companies, and which votes the budget.
- An essentiel network in the organisation of France’s economy
THE RODEZ CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- An organisation at the service of the Aveyron economy
The Rodez Chamber of Commerce serves and represents the interests of 7000 companies in the Aveyron area, of all sizes, in all sectors of commerce, industry and services. It represents the general interests of commerce and industry in over 100 official bodies at county, regional, national and international level
If you want to set up a business in Aveyron, develop your contacts or get a better idea of life, the Business Services of the Rodez Chamber of Commerce will place numerous services and extensive information at your disposal to assist you in your proceedings.
Education and training
Educational establishments run by the Rodez Chamber of Commerce propose a comprehensive course of training
- higher education up to the 3rd cycle
- professional training courses
- training for apprentices
For further information, your contact, M. Christian ISSALIS: the Rodez Chamber of Commerce’s Marketing and Communication Department
Press Service :+33 (0)5 65 77 77 16
The Rodez-Marcillac airport is the main aerial platform in Sud Massif-Central with over 145,800 passengers in 2004.
- Shuttle to Paris-Orly (BritAir / Air France)Schedules3 dailies (flight time: 60 minutes)
- Shuttle to Lyon-St Exupéry (Hex’Air)Schedules2 dailies (flight time: 40 minutes)
- Shuttle to London/Stansted (Ryanair)Schedules1 daily (flight time: 135 minutes)
- Shuttle to Dublin and Porto Ryanair Schedules
Large airports nearby : Toulouse-Blagnac and Montpellier-Méditerranée (international).
Tel.: +33 (0)5 65 76 02 00
Fax: +33 (0)5 65 42 99 97
Virtual touristic tour of the Aveyron